Council of India Societies of Edmonton (CISE) premises - keeping with the motif - are popularly called the "India Center".India Center is situated in the heart of Millwoods Industrial Park and is principally used for sports and recreation; social and community gathering; dance, music and language classes; rehearsals and practices for CISE programs / celebrations; member organizations meeting; drop in center for the youth and seniors; library and reading room; seminars and workshop and many more activities on a routine basis.
India Center has two Halls MAIN HALL and BASEMENT which are rented to member societies and others.
- The maximum capacity of the CISE premise is for 200 people.
- There are 25 Round tables and ~250 Chairs.
- There is no cooking facility at the centre. If food needs to be served, it has to be catered from outside. Plates/cutleries/table cloth/decoration items need to be arranged by the renter.
- A $200 damage deposit is required for any rental.
THE USER DONATION RATES:
|MONDAY - THURSDAY||DAY/HR||EVE/HR||FULL DAY|
|8 AM-5 PM||6 PM- Midnight||8 AM-Midnight|
|MONDAY - THURSDAY|
- The above rates show a 25% discount for member societies.
- Any one-time rental charge must be of at least 2 hours duration.
- If food is served, there will be a mandatory $110 cleaning fee. Tea/coffee/biscuits for general meeting is excluded from the mandatory cleaning charge. If food is not served:$55.
- There will be a damage deposit of $200.