1. Please fill out separate application, if you are applying for more than one award.
2. Completed application (with supporting documentation) must be received by the Council of India Societies of Edmonton before 5:00 pm, January 24 (Friday), 2020 (Revised deadline).
3. The application can be submitted ONLINE (visit CISE website for the online submission procedure). Alternatively, paper copy of the application can be submitted, which must reach the office of the Council of India Societies of Edmonton (9504‐37
Avenue, Edmonton, AB T6E 5K3) by the due date/time. (Post Mail or drop your application in the CISE mail box). DO NOT SUBMIT BOTH ONLINE AND PAPER COPY. E‐mail applications will not be accepted or considered.
4. For any of the above awards, the candidate must be: i) a full time student, ii) from the East Indian community, iii) a resident of Alberta in the region north of Red Deer. All achievements, grades, certificates, or distinctions, must have been obtained in the academic year 2018‐2019, except for Academic Excellence and CISE Citizenship Award, where past work will also be considered.
5. Please read the information sheet on the eligibility criteria before completing the application. Furnish copies of transcript/report card and other documents. Incomplete application without proper supporting documents will NOT be considered. DO NOT send originals.
6. You can download Award Application form from our website at http://www.ciseedmonton.com.
8. Award Committee’s decision will be final and binding.